Re: idd ingestion on Datoo during the UCAR outage

Robert,

Here's the list of allows from motherlode, you might want to install these
instead of individual requests.  Tomorrow, I'll send another message
matching top level sites to source sites so all the sites don't connect to
one source site

Robb...

You might already have some of these:

# NOAAPORT top level hosts
allow   WMO             ^(noaaport|sunshine)\.ssec\.wisc\.edu$
allow   WMO             ^(sleet|ingestor)\.wunderground\.com$
allow   ANY             ^(thelma|motherlode).ucar.edu

# IDD top level relays
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    squall.atmos.uiuc.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    stokes.metr.ou.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2 ^(dry|drier|grayskies|sunny)\.atmos\.washington\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    128.95.89.2
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    sunset.atmos.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    atm.geo.nsf.gov
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    navier.meteo.psu.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    cirrus.al.noaa.gov
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    ^(sunset|profhorn)\.meteor\.wisc\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    ^(yin.engin|yang.sprl)\.umich\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    snow.cit.cornell.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    cyclone.atmo.arizona.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    nsbf\.nasa\.gov$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    auriga.cira.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSl2    ^(meteora|aeolus)\.ucsd\.edu$