20001011: Dan Danserau has left USU (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:32:45 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
     address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
     address@hidden
Subject: 20001011: Dan Danserau has left USU

We just got the following from Dan Dansereau formerly of USU.  This puts
a whole new face on considering USU for a NOAAPORT installation!

Also, please note that the site contact for USU needs to be changed.
I will take care of replacing Dan's email address in all of the
lists he is subscribed to.

Tom