20001006: Internet Congestion Status

Charles,

The WMO feed (eg the IDD feeds created from the NOAAPORT NWSTG
channel) are freely available data, so there is no problem
in redistributing that data for your test.

You should ensure that you do not redistribute protected data
such as profiler,acars, nexrad, NLDN etc (which are not part of the WMO
feedtype group).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport