Re: idd-relay member

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Robert Leche wrote:

> Robb Kambic wrote:
>
> > Ric,
> >
> > Yes, I can sigh up Bob, no problem. FYI, I started to feed thelma from
> > your NOAAport ingestor datoo.srcc.lsu.edu yesterday.  So far the
> > connection seems fine. Will keep you informed.
> >
> > Robb...
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Alaric S. Haag wrote:
> >
> > > Robb,
> > >
> > > Been meaning to ask...are you the one to give a request for an
> > > addition to the idd-relay Elist? The SRCC has a new SysAdmin, Bob
> > > Leche, who will be coming up to speed on the LDM and NOAAport
> > > management. I got him signed up on the ldm-users list, but not the
> > > closed idd-relay list. His Eaddr is
> > >
> > >       address@hidden
> > >
> > > If this is not within your domain, forgive the hassle, and, if you
> > > know, please point me to the right destination if you can!
> > >
> > > Many thanks!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Ric
> > >
> > > [ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager    mailto:address@hidden ]
> > > [ Coastal Studies Institute - Earth Scan Lab    Voice: (225) 388-6438 ]
> > > [ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 388-2520 ]
> > > [ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                        http://www.esl.lsu.edu ]
> > >

> > ===============================================================================
> > Robb Kambic                                Unidata Program Center
> > Software Engineer III                      Univ. Corp for Atmospheric
> > Research
> > address@hidden                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
> > ===============================================================================
>
> Hello Robb,
> No sooner than I took Datoo down to add a hard drive, did I read your email. I
> didn't know the 'system' moved so fast. Datoo will have a larger data partion
> by
> tomorrow. In addition, Datoo's ingestion process is dying every 2,3,4 days. I
> was

Robert,

Don't worry about the down time, thelma is feed via motherlode that is
feed by 2 sources.  I'm a little concerned about the ingest process dying
on Datoo. Maybe if you send some parts of the ldmd.log file, I can take a
look. If I can't figure this out, maybe a login.  The SSEC ingest has been
pretty stable at other installation.

Robb...