20000926: CONDUIT feed

Inkweon and Chris,

I have added an allow line for the NMC2 data feed on motherlode.ucar.edu
for rsmas.miami.edu.

As Linda mentioned previously, information on the data stream contents can
be found at: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/ncep_idd/
Included on the web page are examples of the product naming conventions,
LDM configuration, and data references. This model data is in grib format,
and is transmitted as individual products (as opposed to the agregate files
as posted on the NWS/OSO ftp server).

Please send any questions you may have to address@hidden.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support