[GEMPAK #QCC-608319]: GEMPAK support

> Hi Steve
>
> When I run GEMPAK with nmap2 and try to find a new source and my data
> can't be located. Where does GEMPAK look for data by default?

In the file Gemenviron.profile (or Gemenviron for tcsh/csh), there is a
definition for the env var GEMDATA, which defaults to "/data/ldm/gempak" - you
simply need to point this variable to the location where your GEMPAK data
hierarchy exists.

-Michael

Ticket ID: QCC-608319
Department: Support GEMPAK