[GEMPAK #KKY-150476]: Gempak installation error

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an fatal error on my gempak 7.2 installation.
>
> In file included from cflinqr.c:2:0:
> > gemprm.h:173:79: fatal error: sleep.h: No such file or directory
> >  #include <sleep.h> /* added for U. Albany mod for semaphore in message
> > queue*/
> >
> > ^
> > compilation terminated.
> >

> I'm trying to install on a Scientific Linux AMD64 box with gfortran and
> gcc. Initially, I did get errors related to the openmotif dependency but I
> installed motif-2.3.4-7.el7.x86_64 (and motif-devel) rpms and that seemed
> to solve that issue. I don't have any other dependency issues that I know
> of.
>
> I've attached my make.out for your inspection.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sending your make.out file with your message.  I took a look at the
file and can not think of a reason why sleep.h is not found your system.  This
file is included in the directory $GEMPAK/includes/, so the first step is to
confirm that it exists as /home/gempak/GEMPAK7/gempak/include/sleep.h

If it does not exist, you can download it from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unidata/gempak/master/gempak/include/sleep.h
and try the build again.

Michael

Ticket ID: KKY-150476