[GEMPAK #HTY-136903]: Build of GEMPAK 7.2.0 fails Solaris 11.2/Studio 12.3

> Michael,
>
> I replaced lcabnd.f as you suggested but am getting another failure in
> compiling a2conv. Any ideas? Please see link for the make.out file:
>
> http://wxarc.balloonfacility.org/files/make_f77.out

The error is sleep.h: No such file or directory, which can be ignored unless it
stops the build before it is complete.  If that is the case, you can simply
remove the a2conv line from GEMPAK7/gempak/utilities/Makefile.

I'm not sure why sleep.h is not being found, it is located in
GEMPAK7/gempak/include/

-mj

Ticket ID: HTY-136903
Department: Support GEMPAK