[GEMPAK #PHL-644275]: Error with gdplot2 converting to gif

Hi Tom,

In this case, I believe the error is caused by a file or directory in your
present working directory called "gif", that is preventing the device program
$OS_BIN/gif to be found and run.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> I'm perplexed by a problem in gdplot2 that has suddenly popped up. When using
> gdplot2 to created a gif image from a script, it is now kicking out the error
> "Error in execl to gif = 13."  This is on a script which has been running
> with no problems until today.  I did a quick check and it doesn't appear that
> I have any other gempak programs in the queue that are hung, so I'm assuming
> (?) that that is not the issue?
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
> -Tom W.