[GEMPAK #RGI-969779]: Gempak Decoders

Hi Flavio,

I've started to add the Cosmo model to NMAP2 tables, it will take some more
time since the parameters in the model are not standard, I have to find the
closest files available to me to use as a template.  Likely will not have every
level and parameter displaying through NMAP2, but some.

What kind of meteorological data, available in the file, are you wanting to
display?

Michael

> Michael, my ultimate objective is to display the cosmo grib on the Gempak
> nmap2. The nave has other two grib files that need to be displayed too, the
> cosmo is the more complex so we decide begin with it.
> I need your help to display this grib on the Gempak.
> I was able to open this file on GrADS and display some layers, I need to do
> the same on Gempak.
> You said some time ago that we need to write a TBL file in order to do
> that, is that right? Is there some application that converts the CTL in TBL?
> Where can I find some doc regarding the structure of the TBL file?
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: RGI-969779
Department: Support GEMPAK