[GEMPAK #RGI-969779]: Gempak Decoders

Hi Flavio,

GDINFO ran fine, I see that from the file gdinfo.log

from gdplot3.log, I see that that "which gdplot3" returns a file location of
"/home/gempak/bin/gdplot3" - THIS IS WRONG!  gdplot3 should be installed in
/home/gempak/GEMPAK7/os/linux64/bin (which is $OS_BIN)

My suggestion is:

1) remove gempak programs from /home/gempak/bin/
2) cd $NAWIPS and confirm that it takes you to /home/gempak/GEMPAK7/
3) rm -rf /home/gempak/GEMPAK7/os/linux64/
4) run "make everything" to re-build.

Michael James
Unidata

> Hi Michael,
> In your comment about the GDINFO,why you said that there is no grid in the
> file? The gdinfo is saying that there is 588 grids in it. Sorry I did not
> understand.
>
> I ran the env command as you said and looks like everything OK.
>
> Please take a look at the gdinfo.log and gdplot3.log attached.
> On gdplot3.log you will see the result of the env command and gdplot3
> command.
> On the gdinfo.log you will see the gdinfo output.
>
> Many thanks

Ticket ID: RGI-969779
Department: Support GEMPAK