[GEMPAK #RGI-969779]: Gempak Decoders

> Do you think that I must upgrade to version 7, if yes can I install the
> version 6.6 and 7 on the same machine?

If the problem still happens then I'm afraid dcgrib2 from 7.0 will need to be
installed.  There was an update to dcogfil.c between GEMPAK 6.6 and GEMPAK 7,
specifically for this and other international grids.   This is a good
opportunity to update the entire GEMPAK program to the latest version.

I have made available binary RPM packages of GEMPAK 7 for 32 and 64-bit Linux,
SunOS and Mac OS X in addition to source code.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp

Michael

Ticket ID: RGI-969779
Department: Support GEMPAK