[GEMPAK #KEM-906024]: GEMPAK - SIGBUFR

Flavio,

I do not know of a way to automatically manage overlapping features - I know
that edits to sigavgf to change the formatting of text boxes is possible, but
and easier way would be to use PGEN in NMAP2 to manually drag objects around in
order to de-clutter the map view.

I've attached an image of NMAP2 PGEN showing how this is done.

* click PGEN (4th blue button from the left)
* select OPEN and choose VGF file
* select MOV under ACTIONS (see image)
* click and drag text box.
* click SAVE
* open saved VGF via DATA dialog in NMAP2

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Michael

> Thanks, Michael.
> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:37 PM, Unidata GEMPAK Support <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Flavio,
>
> Thank you for sending the attached image.  I will look into this and get back
> to you.
>
> Michael

Ticket ID: KEM-906024
Department: Support GEMPAK