[GEMPAK #JHB-527431]: Labels control, sfgram

Hello Luis,

I have tried to recreate the overlaid parameter names using SFGRAM but I can
not.  Could you please send me your full program input so I can see if I get
the same result?

I would like to see if we can resolve this with program inputs before trying to
edit source code.

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: Luis M Farf?n
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.7.0
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: HP ProLiant DL380 G8 Server
> Description of problem:
>
> Dear Unidata/Gempak representative,
>
> I am using version 5.6.h of the gempak software to generate time series
> from surface data. The sfgram program allows me to create these plots
> but I am not able to remove the label to the right and left of vertical
> axes: the overlapped blue, red, green and black between 25 and 30 in
> the attached example/image. In 2003, I received these instructions:
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg02853.html.
> However, the same changes do not remove these labels in our current
> version (6.7.0). This is, in GEMPAK/source/programs/sf/sfgram/sfxgrf.f
> comment out the GTEXT line and, then, compile the code to run sfgram
> again. Are you able to provide assistance on this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Luis M Farf?n.

Ticket ID: JHB-527431
Department: Support GEMPAK