[GEMPAK #PJR-528215]: gdplot2

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure what you mean by "embedded", but DEVICE can accept a png
definition as is.

Simple enough to set DEVICE = png|filename.png and run the program as normal to
produce a png image.

If instead you are wanting a program gdplot2_png similar to the gdplot2_gf and
gdplot2_gif programs, I will have to take a stab at that myself and report back
to you.

Michael James
Unidata

> Hi,
>
> I would like to compile gdplot2 with the png device embedded.  I find some
> discussion in the support archives but unfortunately the Makefile modification
> is mentioned but not shown.
>
> Could you provide instructions.  I want to produce .png, not .gif.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Hughes
> Frequentis California, Inc