[GEMPAK #NIC-574057]: ensemble plotting

Hi Heather,

I think the problem is the length of the directory in that datatype.tbl entry.

starting at line 205,
!           |                         |
       |        |        |DEF |DEF   |DEF   |            |TIME
!FILE TYPE  |PATH                     |FILE TEMPLATE
       |CATEGORY|SUBCAT  |#FRM|RANGE |INTRVL|BIN HRS     |MATCH
!(12)       |(25)                     |(48)
       |(8)     |(8)     |(4) |(6)   |(6)   |(12)        |(6)
!           |                         |
       |        |        |    |             |            |
! Surface data
METAR        $GEMDATA/surface          YYYYMMDD_sao.gem
        CAT_SFC  SCAT_SFC   10   2880     -1      OFF/0/0      4

PATH is at most 25 characters.  this has been a pain forever with GEMPAK,
something I have to work around when testing datasets by using short strings,
such as /machine/ens/.

If you can shortened the string
/raid/hreeves/LES_nusrat/ensemble_output/inner_individual_noRADAR, maybe with a
symbolic link, and then try again,I think it should work.  if not, definitely
let me know.

-Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: NIC-574057