[GEMPAK #BOG-964893]: Help

Hi Andrew,

GEMPAK is not supported on Windows systems, but some enterprising users have
configured it to run with Cygwin in the past.  A search of google or the
Unidata support archives will direct you to GEMPAK and Cygwin discussions, but
Windows is not an officially supported operating system for Unidata GEMPAK.

Best,

Michael

> I just recently found the GEMPAK software and i really like the looks of
> it. I am a meteorology student and I was looking for a nice software and
> found it. My only question is about installing on windows 7? Is it possible?

Ticket ID: BOG-964893
Department: Support GEMPAK