[GEMPAK #ZTH-407575]: GEMPAK nagrib issue

> I grabbed the file and ran GDCNTR and GDLIST with the STR projection.
>
> Both show missing values at 0 deg so the problem is clearly something to do
> with the GEMPAK display and interrogation routines on our system given that
> the grids seem fine on your end (plus I don't show any missing values when
> reading the grids with low-level routines in GEMLIB).

That is very interesting.

> There must be some issues with ifort and the compiler/linking I did because
> it worked fine in previous versions of GEMPAK built with gfortran.

This is what I suspect.

> Recommendations for me at this point?

Can you tell me what `echo $GEM_COMPTYPE` returns for your system? I'm curious
what Makeinc.linux_* config file is being read.  From
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/facstaff/rmctc/gempak/#install_intel there are
instructions for ifort builds, including a special Makeinc.linux.intel config
file which can overwrite the one being used, we just need to find out which one
is being used.

Michael

Ticket ID: ZTH-407575
Department: Support GEMPAK