[GEMPAK #HEW-490337]: INGEST ETA MODE

Hello Matias,

I have a file repository for uploads here
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/gempakuploads/

Please upload the file there and I will take a look.  It may be that some
parameters added to the model since you last used GEMPAK6.4 have changed, and
table updates may be needed.

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: matias armanini
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.10
> Operating System: CENTOS 6.4
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Hello, How are you?
>
> I'm writing to you, because we are trying to ingest the ETA model into
> the GEMPAK6.10, and some variables are not decoded and some are decoded
> but all field is 0, for example, mslet. In the previous version that we
> have installed, GEMPAK 6.4, we don't have problem with decodification. So
> we copy the table into the new version but we still have the same problem.
>
> Where can i send an attachments with the model data, because is heavier
> than 10mb, and i you want to send the tables too.
>
> thanks
>
> Best Regards
> Matias Armanini

Ticket ID: HEW-490337