[GEMPAK #YBY-595472]: ingest radar data

Matias,

I do not know what format your radar files are in so I can't give you an
answer.  It may be best if you contact the manufacturer of the radar.  You
mentioned Enterprise Radar, did you mean EEC Radar from Enterprise, Alabama?  I
have a former colleague who works for EEC and I casually mentioned your email
and he said that they sold an radar to an institution in Argentina.  If this is
the case, you should contact EEC for support on converting to common NEXRAD
level 2 and/or level 3 files.

Michael James
Unidata Support

> Hi Michel,
>

> First of all, thanks for your answer. So my question now is how i obtain NIDS
> format from nexrad3 or another format? Exist some program or something that
> transform format one to another? For example buffer, netcdf, nexrad3, etc to
> NIDS
> All this is new for us, so with Waldenio Almeida help from CPTEC we can made
> some tests whit GEMPAK + LDM, but we want ingest our data to display in
> GEMPAK.
> Thanks for all
> Matias Armanini

Ticket ID: YBY-595472