[GEMPAK #NVD-552590]: ensemble plotting

Rather than guess at how things are set up, I need to see the file
$GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl and I need a listing of the ens directory
$MODEL/ens/.

You can capture the contents of this directory with the command

ls -al $MODEL/ens/ > ens_dir.log

And then reply and attach the file "ens_dir.log" along with datatype.tbl and I
will take a look.

Thanks,

Michael

> I tried all three of those gdattim options, but none worked.  Do you have
> any other suggestions?  -Heather
>

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I suspect the error is due to using an alias "{gefs}" which has a
> > YYYYMMDDHH entry in $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl which is not the same
> > date/time as that defined by GDATTIM = 101205/0500f001
> >
> > What happens if you change gdattim = first, or gdattim = f001 or gdattim =
> > last?
> >

> > -Michael

Ticket ID: NVD-552590
Department: Support GEMPAK