[GEMPAK #OWK-669886]: hourly and other maps not working

Hi Tom,

The link you shared appears to be current.

In order to determine where the problem exists you need to perform manually
each step of the automated GEMPAK product creations.  The first step would be
to run the script that is executed by cron and make sure there are no errors.
If there is a problem finding the location of a data file, you will know at
this step.  From there you can look at where the LDM and GEMPAK decoders write
the data files.

Is the problem universal or limited to a particular data types (gridded models,
surface, satellite, etc.)?

Michael James
Unidata

> From: Tom Priddy, UK Ag. Weather Center
>
> Tom,
>
> For the past week our hourly maps and many gempak maps that we make
> daily our not working. We don't know if its the decorder, gempak scripts or
> corrupted data files. We our using Linux and gempak version 5.6
>
> Any help you give us is appreciated.
>
> http://weather.uky.edu/ldm-images/latestus2.gif

Ticket ID: OWK-669886
Department: Support GEMPAK