[GEMPAK #ZGN-937854]: Gempak- how to see satellite data ?

Hello Kavi,

I have not yet completed the work necessary to display OSCAT data correctly in
the program nmap2.  I apologize for not having a more thorough answer for you
right now, but it would be best if I completed the updates needed for proper
scatterometer display in nmap2 and then send along a document about how to show
these files to all involved at INCOIS.

Thank you,

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: kavi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Gempak - Use satellite data ????
>
> I am new to Gempak . I installed GEMPAK Successfully on my machine.Now I am
> using ecmwf wind data in gempak.

> Pl Somebody explain me ..

Ticket ID: ZGN-937854
Department: Support GEMPAK