[GEMPAK #PDC-353060]: make error

Hello Jared,

Thank you for attaching the log file.  In it I see errors related to Open Motif:

In file included from spfclnup.c:1:0:
/home/jared/gempak/GEMPAK6.8.0/gempak/include/geminc.h:57:22: fatal error:
Xm/XmAll.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[3]: ***
[/home/jared/gempak/GEMPAK6.8.0/os/linux64/lib/Nxmlib.a(spfclnup.o)] Error 1

If "locate XmAll.h" returns nothing, then you are missing open motif.  You will
need to build the 2.3.4 source which can be downloaded from

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/motif/index.jsp

To build from source follows the standard ./configure;make all;make install -
but keep yours eyes open for other libraries which may be required by motif but
not installed yet.

Michael James

> Hello,
>
> I keep getting an error while trying to build gempak6.8.0. Attached is my
> make.out. I am currently running xubuntu 13.04 64bit. Any help would be
> amazing.
>
> Thanks,
> Jared Marquis

Ticket ID: PDC-353060