[GEMPAK #FQM-414373]: Problem with instalation Gempak 6.8 in Ubuntu server 12.0.4

Hello Gabriel,

It looks like none of the external library header files are being found, so I'm
going to guess (based on some Ubuntu Server 12.04 trouble tickets found via
google), that you need a linux-header package installed.

I believe it goes by the name

linux-headers-generic-pae

or simply:

linux-headers

You should confirm what version is appropriate for Ubuntu Server 12.04 and
check if it is installed.  If not, try the install and then a full rebuild of
GEMPAK (make distclean; make all >& make.out; etc.)

-Michael

> Hi, I can't install de gempak in ubuntu server.
> I attached the output compile file.
> I hope you can help me.
> Regards,
>

> --------