[GEMPAK #HDW-268546]: Problem building Gempak 6.8.1 on a Centos 6.3 box

Elie,

I have the GARP source code at
http://github.com/mjames-upc/garp

you can download it from the command line (if you have git installed) with the
command "git clone address@hidden:mjames-upc/garp.git".  I do not maintain
GARP, only host it at github.

-Michael

Ticket ID: HDW-268546