[GEMPAK #HDW-268546]: Problem building Gempak 6.8.1 on a Centos 6.3 box

Elie,

You'll want to replace $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.linux64_gfortran with the
following file

http://github.com/Unidata/gempak/blob/master/config/Makeinc.linux64_gfortran

and then run "make distclean" and "make all" again in $NAWIPS

-Michael

Ticket ID: HDW-268546
Department: Support GEMPAK