[GEMPAK #RJR-299468]: GDPVSF Status

Hi Tim,

I've added the fix for GDPVSf in GEMPAK 6.8.0 which can be downloaded at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/ or from github at
https://github.com/Unidata/gempak/tree/master/gempak/source/programs/gd/gdpvsf

if you don't want to reinstall 6.8.0, you can download the contents of that
gdpvsf direvctory and in $GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/gdpvsf/ run "rm
$OS_LIB/gdpvsf.a; make everything"

-Michael

Ticket ID: RJR-299468
Department: Support GEMPAK