[GEMPAK #CYW-235722]: gdcross question

Ah, I see, thanks.

Using your GDCROSS input I am seeing elevation between CWPL (391 m) and CYMO (9
m) - see attached.

This being a cross-section across Ontario, there's not much elevation to show.
The filled contours are shown below the surface because of the cross-section
interpolation.  If I expand CXSTNS out to LAX>BWI, there are grid points below
the surface level which are not interpolated to, though there is some overlap
(second attachment).

Are you using a different CXSTNS definition which does not show the surface?

-Michael

Ticket ID: CYW-235722
Department: Support GEMPAK