[GEMPAK #WDB-634752]: question about grphgd

Hi Sarah,

I don't have an answer for you yet, but will look at it again today and see if
I can find something.  Thing is, grphgd uses a VGF file as input, allows user
modifications and additions, then converts it to a grid.  So if you want
probability contours of 6, 7, 8%, etc., you'll need to draw them yourself while
in step 4.  I think this may be the reason I wasn't sure where to go with your
question before. grphgd will not create the contours itself, only convert a
user-generated VGF file into a grid file.

Michael

Ticket ID: WDB-634752
Department: Support GEMPAK