[GEMPAK #WDB-634752]: question about grphgd

Hi Sarah,

I received the VGF files and gave them a try but didn't get far before getting
lost in some other work :)

I assume you are running grphgd from the command line?  What are you using for
GFUNC, GDATTIM, GVCORD and GLEVEL?  Can you copy/paste the GRPHGD variables as
you're using them?  This is probably just an issue with how variables are
defined in the program and not with your files, but in any case, I need to try
to reproduce exactly what you're doing to see if I can tweak it some and get it
to work.

Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> Were you able to receive the .gem files I sent you on Monday?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sarah

Ticket ID: WDB-634752
Department: Support GEMPAK