[GEMPAK #XWX-606291]: Bad grids?

Thanks,

Checking the same file over here I see 1847 grids compared to just 1511 in
yours.

I'm going to guess this is an issue with the old version of GEMPAK and the grib
tables, specifically.

I encourage you to update to GEMPAK 6.7.0, but if that's not possible right
now, grabbing the latest GRIB2 parameter files from the following link may help:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/tables/index.jsp

Additionally, you should look through the dcgrib2 log for any errors which may
help find a solution.  If you have the log flag enabled in your pattern action
entries for dcgrib2, the log should be in $GEMDATA/logs/ (it may be called
dcgrib2_NAM211.log)

Michael

Ticket ID: XWX-606291
Department: Support GEMPAK