[GEMPAK #UJX-609594]: ID ARG-258687: GEMPAK installed in fedora 14

First let's clear up the missing X11 extensions:

nmap_kiosk.c:44:34: fatal error: X11/extensions/XTest.h: No such file or
directory

This should be provided by the libxtst-dev package; use yum to install it and
try the build again.

I believe that this missing extension is the reason you're seeing problems
building the GF device.

After you install libxtst-dev, cd to
/home/gempak/GEMPAK6.6.0/gempak/source/driver/active/gf/ and try "make clean"
"make all" again

-Michael

> Hi, Michael
>
> I'm very happy.
> After following your advice I got good results. But introduce another
> small problem in the compilation.sent him the file attachment make.out
> and Makeinc.linux64_gfortran with the amendments made ??to correct
> errors with the openmotif library.
> Please, I hope your recommendation with this new error.
> Have a nice day and many thanks.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Víctor.

Ticket ID: UJX-609594