[GEMPAK #PVZ-730158]: Is there a creation script for...

I do not know of any script for this, only that the decoders require a path be
given in the pattern action:

WMO     ^S[AP]
        PIPE    decoders/dcmetr -v 2 -a 500 -m 72 -s sfmetar_sa.tbl
        -d data/gempak/logs/dcmetr.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
        data/gempak/surface/YYYYMMDD_sao.gem

these directories under data/gempak/ will be created automatically.  Is this
what you're asking about or do I misunderstand the question?

Michael

> creating the appropriate data subdirectories for the various decoders? I'm
> trying to help a guy out and I'm cleaning up his data directory. I'm
> reinstalling gempak in ~ldm/GMEPAK6.6.0 so that he's got more direct access
> to the ldm data.
>
> I know the decoders don't tend to create their own subdirectories, but I'm
> hoping there's a script already out there that might accomplish the subdir
> creation minus the tedium of going through the gempak-created pqact.conf
> files.
>
> Thanks, Gerry

Ticket ID: PVZ-730158
Department: Support GEMPAK