[Support #TAY-780785]: RE: Correction RE: NIDS does not work under GEMPAK 6.4.0 on Solaris 11

Robert,

Are you still experiencing the problem with NIDS data?  6.6.0 is out and I'm
curious if the changes I made to the NMAP2 data selection window solve this
problem.

Michael

> Wow, this doesn't make any sense, sorry to hear.   I have a SunOS 5.10
> (Solaris 10) x86 machine that has had a successful 6.4.0 build for months,
> and no problems reported with NIDS files of gini composites, so I'm afraid I
> can't reproduce these errors.
>
> Can you supply the stacktrace of the NMAP2 segmentation faults?
>
> -Michael
>
> > Michael, Also now neither GARP nor NMAP2 in 6.4.0 will display NIDS data
> > either. This is after applying the fix.  The fix worked yesterday for
> > NMAP2..and now it does not work today.  I changed nothing.  GARP not
> > displaying NIDS in 6.4.0 is new.

Ticket ID: TAY-780785
Department: Support GEMPAK