[GEMPAK #HTT-869970]: decoders for Mac OS 10.7?

Susan,

I'm convinced the segfault in this case is coming from an attempt to write
error messages to a log, so I've attached an edited version of decode_g2gnum.c
for you to place in $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcgrib2/, after which you should
cd to this directory and execute "make clean;make all;make install" to rebuild
dcgrib2.

Thing is, this is likely a wider problem with glibc, which means if fixes the
error in decode_g2gnum we might see the same error elsewhere.

Give this a try, and if we find that it works I can prepare a small OS X patch
and send it your way.

Michael
Unidata

Ticket ID: HTT-869970