[GEMPAK #JEZ-537099]: gdplot2 exiting unexpectedly

Hi Darren,

If there is a gemglb.nts file in your working directory I would guess that it
includes the definition for $RESPOND NO when it should always be $RESPOND YES

If that's the case, the fix is either make the edit or remove the file
completely.

-Michael

> Good day-
> I have been running gdplot2 and gdinfo this morning and after I enter run,
> the programs will close unexpectedly (i.e. I never type "exit" at the prompt
> after running the particular parameter list). Is there a reason/fix for this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Darren R. Clabo
> South Dakota State Fire Meteorologist