[GEMPAK #KUT-192301]: Gempak install

Hi Maria,

For this missing library (and probably others), you'll need to install
OpenMotif 2.3.3 from source.  It can be downloaded from

http://motifzone.com/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.3/openmotif-2.3.3.tar.gz

Run ./configure followed by "make all" and then "make install" as root or via
sudo.

Michael
Unidata

> nmap2: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>

> On this error? What  I have to do...I'm trying running GEMPAK

> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: [GEMPAK #KUT-192301]: Gempak install
> > Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:14:25 -0700
> > CC: address@hidden
> > From: address@hidden
> >
> > Hi Maria,
> >
> > The XmScale error "the specified scale value is less than the minimum scale
> > value" indicates that a call to a motif function isn't passing the correct
> > parameter, though the reason for this isn't clear.
> >
> > What operating system are you using, and is your OpenMotif build from
> > source?  If not, a clean source build of 2.3.3
> > (http://motifzone.com/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.3/openmotif-2.3.3.tar.gz)
> >  usually cleans up any NPROG programs with Motif.
> >
> > Michael James
> > Unidata
> >

> > > I send to you a picture from the error. Maybe this way you can understand
> > > better.
> > > I need resovle this very fast, my boss ask for this.
> > > Thank so mush for the help...
> > >
> > > See you
> > >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: KUT-192301