[GEMPAK #MTX-580447]: gempak can not get data from ldm by decoders

For this I would say you should check that the syslog daemon is running.

ps -ef | grep syslog

If you don't see a syslog process the deamon needs to be restarted as root.

If a syslog process is shown, what may work is to rotate the logs and hup
syslog with the command 'ldmadmin newlog'

-Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> It works now, the problem was in my pqact.gempak_decoders, the
> directories were relative, I cahnged them into full_path directories.
> Now the ldm can exec the pqact.gempak_decoders, and decode the files
> in correct directories.
>
> I have a small probelm to ask this time. I use ldm version 6.10.1,
> when it works, it doesn't produce ldmd.log file. the size of the file
> is always zero.
>

> Thank you for your help.
>
> Jiang

Ticket ID: MTX-580447