[GEMPAK #INS-486893]: Could not open WRF output

Hi Wanli,

What GEMPAK program and input are you using and what error is reported?  Have
you confirmed the grid file contents with GDINFO?

If you could upload the gem file you're using to the RAMADDA repository located
at

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/gempakuploads/

I will take a look at see if the file is readable by GEMPAK.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: Wanli Wu
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: Latest version V6.2
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I have the latest GEMPAK V6.2 installed on a linux
> clustor, and wanted to use it for displaying WRF output. I have WRF netcdf
> converted GEMPAK format, but GEMPAK could not locate the data path. I am new
> to GENPAK, actually a first time userm but with urgent needs. Please help.
> Any direct GEMPAK helpline available?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wanli

Ticket ID: INS-486893