[GEMPAK #SRV-366525]: Roads for Mexico

I've attached hi/med/lo-resolution mexico highway maps I created with shpssf
and ssfgsf.  shpcv was not required, but an edit to $GEMPAK/includes/shpprm.h
was necessary to increase MAXRECLEN, followed by a re-compile of all libraries
needed for the shpssf and ssfgsf builds.  So rather than walk you through that
process I've just attached the files I produced and confirmed them with $mapfil
in mapping programs.

I'll add these to the next GEMPAK release with edits to the file names.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: SRV-366525
Department: Support GEMPAK