[GEMPAK #ORZ-184019]: using states of Argentina map in GEMPAK

Gustavo,

correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears that the /sup/argobs images (such as
http://www.unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar/sup/argobs20110425_18.gif ) are produced by
the script arg_super.exe, while /sup/Margobs images (
http://www.unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar/sup/Margobs20110414_15.gif ) are produced by
123-123.exe

sound right?

$mapfil is defined in 123-123.exe but absent in arg_super.exe which would
explain why you're seeing state boundaries on the "Margobs" images and not the
"argobs" images.

Michael

Ticket ID: ORZ-184019
Department: Support GEMPAK