[GEMPAK #HOR-561708]: GEMPAK with overlaid satellite images

I've attached a file imgtyp.tbl which should be copied to $GEMTBL/sat/ - you
should backup your current copy of this file before saving the new one!

This file contains satellite image entries for GOES13 products, which I assume
are missing from your current version of this table.

What version of GEMPAK are you using?

-Michael

Ticket ID: HOR-561708
Department: Support GEMPAK