[GEMPAK #AWI-238233]: GDDIAG seg fault

Kelly,

I confirmed GDDIAG correctly creates the new file and adds the grid WG to the
file with 6.2.0.  Hopefully you are able to update from 5.11.4 to 6.2.0 without
any major problems, but if you encounter anything problematic let me know and
I'll assist you.

 GDFILE   = gfdl_fut_comp_test_d02_f0500_pres.gem
 GDOUTF   = gfdl_fut_comp_d02_f0500_pres_full.gem
 GFUNC    = WG
 GDATTIM  = 400716/0000F005
 GLEVEL   = 800
 GVCORD   = pres
 GRDNAM   =
 GRDTYP   =
 GPACK    =
 GRDHDR   =
 PROJ     =
 GRDAREA  =
 KXKY     =
 MAXGRD   = 99999
 CPYFIL   = gfdl_fut_comp_test_d02_f0500_pres.gem
 ANLYSS   =
 GEMPAK-GDDIAG>R

    TIME1             TIME2         LEVL1 LEVL2   VCORD PARM
400716/0000F005                       800          PRES WG
Enter a new grid parameter name, <cr> to accept or type EXIT:

Best,

Michael

Ticket ID: AWI-238233
Department: Support GEMPAK