[GEMPAK #UYH-961710]: GDGRIB issues

Kim,

Just wanted to update you on the GDGRIB situation.  Unfortunately, at this
time, pressure difference layer (PDLY) is not a supported vertical coordinate
for GDGRIB.  I'm looking into what it will take to add support, but must warn
you that it may be a while before I have it available for you.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: UYH-961710
Department: Support GEMPAK