[GEMPAK #RMP-616441]: gf not working under GEMPAK6.2.0

I believe this problem was resolved with the last 6.2.0 release, but was still
present in the last beta I provided.   If you haven't updated the source I put
on on Friday afternoon I'd suggest doing that and then we can see if the
problem is taking care of.

Michael

> Michael,
>
> It appears that at least on my build, the gf driver is not working.  I was
> testing my CGI scripts with the new version and new images were not being
> produced.  I went in an ran gdplot2_gf by hand and discovered that it pops up
> an X window despite DEV=gf (acts as if DEV=xw).  I also tried gdplot with
> DEV=gf and same behavior.  I switched back to 5.10.3 and evetything worked
> again.
>
> Can you try to run gdplot2 on tour Solris box and see what happens with
> DEV=gf?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert Mullenax
>
> CSBF Meteorology