[GEMPAK #NVJ-462574]: Installing GemPak on Mac OS X

Hi Nathan,

A GEMPAK user has published a guide for installing 5.11.4 on OS X:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/gembud/2010/msg00203.html

It's highly detailed and specific for OS X, but hopefully can offer you some
guidance.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to follow these instructions to install GemPak on Mac OS X,
> but these seem to be for a Linux system.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK/Install_GEMPAK.html
>
> What would I need to do to get GemPak running on Mac OS X?
>
> Thanks!
> Nathan Parker
>
> President/CEO
> Mallard Computer, Inc.
>
> Logos Bible Software 4-Bible Study Re-imagined:
> http://logos.com/demo
>
> "Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him." -Charles Stanley
>
> This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and
> privileged communication of Mallard Computer, Inc. and intended only
> for the addressee. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this
> message (or any attachment) is prohibited. If you are not the addressee
> or a person authorized to receive messages for the addressee, you have
> received this message in error. In that case, please delete this message
> and call us at 706-768-5118 so that we can correct our records in order
> to avoid this mistake in the future. Thank you.

Ticket ID: NVJ-462574
Department: Support GEMPAK