[Support #ZBW-811259]: GDDIAG cannot find input grid

Hi Ellen,

I'm sorry I forgot to include a very important instruction.

In $NAWIPS/gempak/source/gemlib/im/ after "make clean all" type

"ar -rv $OS_LIB/gemlib.a *.o"

then cd to $GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/gddiag and try "make clean all install"

sorry about that missing instruction, i've been under the weather and a bit out
of it the last couple of days!

best,

Michael
Unidata