[GEMPAK #WBY-457057]: Gempak installation problem

Yeshwanth,

I've determined the build error was due to issues with the current netCDF
library being built for GEMPAK 5.11.4 on your system - however the error
messages that netCDF reports weren't in the make.out file that you attached, I
believe because they may only appear in the first clean "make all" attempt and
not subsequent attempts without first a full make distclean.

So, as of now GEMPAK programs should work correctly on your system, but please
let me know if you encounter any strangeness or bugs.

Michael
Unidata User Support

> I am not sure what up to date means here.
>
> The uscore.h file has Feb 16 date on it.
>
> "grep im_lutf uscore.h" did return a value.
>
> Anyways I replaced the file and built it again.
>
> Still I am getting errors while installation and programs like sflist are not
> working.
>
> Please let me know if you need anything else.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yeshwanth

Ticket ID: WBY-457057
Department: Support GEMPAK