[GEMPAK #YXX-419274]: directory strucutre/permissions

Marcus,

Have you copied or linked the GEMPAK "dc" decoders from $OS_BIN (formerly
called $GEMEXE) into your ~ldm/decoders directory (the gen_pqact.csh script
assumes the LDM will find your decoders under its decoders/ relative directory)?

If you're seeing sat/radar files but no model or surface data, this would
indicate that the decoders are not where ldm/pqact.gempak is looking for them

-Michael

> Full Name: Marcus Buker
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.11.1
> Operating System: linux - centos
> Hardware: DELL
> Description of problem: I need help setting up the pqact.conf (or
> pqact.gempak?) and the directory structures and permissions for our server
> (and eventually the attached lab nodes).
>
> I can currently view satellite and radar data as the user 'ldm', but i do not
> think anything else is getting processed.
>
> (I have attached an output of ~ldm/data/gempak/*/*.
>
> I am using the auto-generated pqact.gempak   .
>

> Thanks!

Ticket ID: YXX-419274
Department: Support GEMPAK